[Tux4kids-discuss] Chat with Aaditya Maheshwari

Pere Pujal i Carabantes perepujal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 15:53:05 UTC 2013

El dt 19 de 03 de 2013 a les 06:15 -0500, en/na David Bruce va escriure:
> I saw it opened yesterday.  We can see who has time and interest.  I'm not
> going to be able to do it myself this year, much as I would like to spend
> time on OSS.

So, Who is going to be the admins/mentors?
I have a couple of days right now, so I could fill the application but
really I don't want/will not be able to be the main admin.

In another related thing, can we "sponsor" librecad to gsoc?
Last year, for reasons of work I had to use their software a lot, they
quickly fixed some bugs I found and accept some patches I submit. They
even gave me permissions to their pootle server.
Their gsoc application last year was rejected because too many great
applications for to few org slots, so I think if they get sponsor from
another org they could have more luck.

Cheers
Pere