[Tux4kids-discuss] [Tuxpaint-devel] Chat with Aaditya Maheshwari

Pere Pujal i Carabantes perepujal at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 13:28:12 UTC 2013

El dj 21 de 03 de 2013 a les 18:47 -0500, en/na David Bruce va escriure:

> So if Tux4Kids is going to be in GSoC this year, anyone who can mentor
> needs to step forward right away.  As for GSoC admin (which very largely
> means writing the organization proposal and grading the student proposals),
> I *really* would prefer for someone else to do it, as I know I'm not going
> to be able to put the proper time into it.  However, if we have mentors but
> no other admin, and the application won't get submitted any other way, I
> will do it "for the team".

Just created the ideas list page copied from last year and added all
people from last year plus Aaditya as owners, feel free to edit there,
also if somebody wants to mentor and is not listed as owner, please
request access.
http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code-2013-tux4kids/wiki/IdeasList

As from my knowledge we have two potential mentors right now: Jesus and
Aaditya, somebody else?

Looking now how to apply as org, would be nice if I could get an view
over our previous applications...

Pere