[Tux4kids-discuss] [Tuxpaint-devel] Chat with Aaditya Maheshwari

arshpreet singh arsh840 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 03:15:30 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 5:17 AM, David Bruce <davidstuartbruce at gmail.com>wrote:

> The problem is very much that of lack of time, at least on my part.  In
> the "real world", I'm the senior-most surgeon in the busiest liver
> transplant program in the United States for 2012.   I'm not a trained
> engineer or anything like that.  Tux4Kids is a labor of love for me, but it
> is very much just a hobby, and my actual career has become even more busy
> and stressful than it was a few years ago. To make matters worse (for GSoC
> availability, that is), I've been named by our medical center to be one of
> the main physician/IT liasons for this enormous EMR transition we are going
> through (Brendan knows what I am talking about).  So, any "hacking" time I
> have is getting sucked up by making the computers at my real job serve our
> needs better.

so happy to find out that we are working with very grool (grool=great+cool)
people.  :)

So if Tux4Kids is going to be in GSoC this year, anyone who can mentor
> needs to step forward right away.  As for GSoC admin (which very largely
> means writing the organization proposal and grading the student proposals),
> I *really* would prefer for someone else to do it,

i really wanted to apply as student and introduce some new concepts to make
TuxMath more sticky and enjoyable but as according to the situation our
community really need someone to step forward and should care about
presence of Tux4Kids at GSoC because i think if we all make our life bit
uncomfortable we can create e new milestone for Tux4Kids.more than that
applying for GSoC is gift for the students to encourage them to generate
new ideas and meeting with grool minds as i discussed above ;) if my
presence really matters for the organization i am on it with all of your
support.so friends lets do it... yeeaahhh......... :)

--

Thanks
Arshpreet singh