[Tux4kids-discuss] A good start.

Abhimanyu Shekhawat abhimanyu.bitsgoa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 18:17:06 UTC 2016

Hello there!

I am Abhimanyu Singh, I am a second year student enrolled in B.E Computer
Science course in BITS PILANI K.K.Birla Goa Campus .I want to contribute
toward TUX community.I have got an intermediate level of working experience
in Android, C,C++ , Java ,python, MySQL,HTML and CSS.
So it will be great if someone can suggest me any project concerning
feature enhancements or code refinement(Bug fixes) that I can start with
and the that I can take up in Google Summer of Code 2016

Thanking you in anticipation.

*Regards*
*Abhimanyu Singh *