[Tux4kids-discuss] Fwd: Onboarding to Tux4kids

shivam mittal smittal992 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 22:51:43 UTC 2016

Hello

This is Shivam here from University of Florida. I recently went through a
lot of interesting work going on in 'Tux4kids'. Being a software developer
with an expertise in C,C++,Python,Windows Phone app Development, I am
genuinely interested in contributing to this open source development. It
will be very helpful of you to help me in the on-boarding process and
assigned with some work which help me to explore more about the project.
Waiting for your response.

Thanks