[Tux4kids-discuss] Contribution to Tux4kids

Ayush Shah 1595ayush at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 13:12:59 UTC 2016

Respected Sir,
                     My name is Ayush Shah . I am currently doing Computer
Engineering from Sardar Patel Institute of Technology,Mumbai,India. I would
like to contribute to Tux4Kids in application development department . I
wanted to know if Tux4Kids would be pariticipating in Google Summer Of Code
2016 . I would like to contribute to the organization in google summer of
code 2016 . So if you could give me a brief idea on this subject.

Thanking You,

Ayush Shah,

Sardar Patel Institue of Technology.