[Tux4kids-discuss] FLOSS Desktops for Kids

Carpinello, Nicholas n26carp at siena.edu
Mon Jul 17 17:29:20 UTC 2017

Hello,
I'm from Siena College in Loudonville, NY, and I am working with Open
Source Initiative <https://opensource.org/> on an incubator project called
FLOSS Desktops.
It's an adoptable program created with a few goals:
1) increase awareness and use of Free/'libre', open-source software (FLOSS)
2) increase technological literacy and troubleshooting skills
3) increase access to educational technology in the homes of under
privileged children

I'm looking for people who have run, or are currently running, similar
projects or courses to get input/insight so we can expand FLOSS Desktops
and make it better. And we would love for you to join our community.

We have a wiki: https://wiki.opensource.org/bin/Main/Projects/FLOSS+
Desktop+Refurbishment+and+Distribution/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/FLOSSDesktops

opensource.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/flossdesktops

If you have any other questions: feel free to ask Patrick Masson:
masson at opensource.org