[Tux4kids-discuss] Tuxmath andTuxtype

andrey sigurnjak asigurnjak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 12:00:04 UTC 2017

Recently i installed your games for my 6 year old to play  on the family
desktop   . Since  we have dual monitor set up  i have been having problem
finding way to  play game in a windowed mode or  single screen  . Only
option was to  set tux type in a tiny  640x480 window . Is there a way to
change these settings ? Unfortunately  these setting make your games
unplayable on  main desktop .  Also googling did not  help me and posting
on few Linux forums did not yield anything useful .
Maybe next month  we may  be able to get used laptop and it may be
different on a single screen . Any help is appreciated . Also adding some
screen option to  your game menu would be trully great  so   parents   have
simple gui to configure things .
Thanks folks !

--
NOTICE - CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION

The information in this communication is privileged and strictly
confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent of the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and then delete this communication from
all data storage devices and destroy all hard copies. Any unauthorized
dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of the information
contained in this communication is strictly prohibited.The information
contained in this email message and its attachments is intended only
for the private and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above,
unless I expressly agrees otherwise. Transmission of email over the
Internet  is not a secure communications medium. If you are requesting
or have requested the transmittal of personal data, as defined in
applicable privacy laws by means of email or in an attachment to email
you must select a more secure alternate means of transmittal that
supports your obligations to protect such personal data. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by
email and delete the original message.