[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] TuxType thanks and new bug - Spanish Missile command

matt.redding matt.redding at internode.on.net
Wed Mar 5 11:20:46 UTC 2008

Hi David and others,

I've got a recently installed Ubuntu box, and have had no luck at all
getting
Tuxtype to work.

Having installed from src this is what I hear from it:

LoadSettings: Settings file does not exist! settings not loaded
Couldn't initialize SDL: No available video device

Where is this settings file and what do I have to do to it to get it going?

Thanks,

Matt