[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Summer Of Code Idea Proposal

Andre Bluehs contagious at gatech.edu
Mon Mar 24 19:30:44 UTC 2008

Hello,

I was wondering if I could propose a new idea to the projects. It has to
do with something that I used when I was learning to type.

The program that I used in school to learn (I can't recall the exact
name) had an option to view and print out different types of statistics
related to the area just completed. It included things like total time
to complete, number of mistakes made, and correctly completed items. It
would also contain all of the characters typed (arranged by when we
typed the 'enter' key) so it would be easier to see where we made the
mistakes. Our teacher would then grade us based on a sheet that we would
print out containing all this information.

Would this be a viable idea to implement? It could also be combined with
others, as this may not be that difficult to implement.

--
Andre Bluehs || contagious at gatech.edu