[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Problems in tuxtype

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Tue May 20 08:14:38 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Monday 19 May 2008 23:00, David Bruce wrote:
> No, I haven't tried.  Is the proper way to do this to revert to just before
> the branch was lost, copy the branch locally, update to the current
> revision, and re-add the branch?

Almost :) You dont need to revert, just checkout the version you want, like

svn co -r200 $svn-repo-url/$optionally_with_path

will checkout revision 200 from the repo, with a path of your option. (ie. you
can checkout trunk or trunk/tuxtype/data/images).

You can also use a date instead of a revision.

svn help co :-) (co is short for checkout)

regards,
	Holger