[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Problems in tuxtype

sreyas k k.sreyas at gmail.com
Tue May 20 12:23:34 UTC 2008

Hi,

> Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 10:14:38 +0200
> From: Holger Levsen <holger at layer-acht.org>
> Subject: Re: [Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Problems in tuxtype
> To: tux4kids-tuxtype-dev at lists.alioth.debian.org
>
> Hi,
>
> On Monday 19 May 2008 23:00, David Bruce wrote:
> > No, I haven't tried.  Is the proper way to do this to revert to just
> before
> > the branch was lost, copy the branch locally, update to the current
> > revision, and re-add the branch?
>
> Almost :) You dont need to revert, just checkout the version you want, like
>
> svn co -r200 $svn-repo-url/$optionally_with_path
>
> will checkout revision 200 from the repo, with a path of your option. (ie.
> you
> can checkout trunk or trunk/tuxtype/data/images).
>
> You can also use a date instead of a revision.
>
> svn help co :-) (co is short for checkout)

Some of the changes made in tuxtype -indic  is  currently added to the
tuxtpe-1.17_soc1 branch. The problem lies in the practice and lessons part.
I think that the other games are working properly for all languages. I have
added the sdl_pango support. It works now for english, but needs some
tuning. But it still doesnt work for malayalam.

Regards,
Sreyas