[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] Status of Tuxmath and Tux Typing releases

B. Luchen cheezmeister at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 00:09:16 UTC 2008

Hey David,

I'm taking a look at my Windows setup, and it seems I haven't touched
it since before Jesus brought it SDL_gfx! I've just had some fun
hacking that together from source, and everything looks good now. I've
confirmed the native build has this segfault as well, and 10% of the
time, only in fullscreen, does seem to be the case. I've got some time
tonight to look into this, so I'll do that :)

Brendan