[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Corrected French .po file + .desktop file translation for Tux Typing

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Tue Feb 10 23:33:00 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Montag, 9. Februar 2009, David Bruce wrote:
> >  far more mailing lists than I could follow ;). Is there a way to
be
> > pinged of string changes short of remembering to check the site
often or
> > reading the mailing list without a fail?

There is podebconf-report-po (part of the po-debconf package on
Debian), let me quote the start of its manpage:

NAME
       podebconf-report-po - send outdated debconf PO files to the
last translators

SYNOPSIS
       podebconf-report-po [options]

DESCRIPTION
       This program reads a directory with po files to determine
which files contain fuzzy or missing translations, launches an editor
to allow modifications of mail body and headers, asks confirmation to
send mails, and sends them
       to the last translator requesting updates.  The mail will
contain the PO file which has to be updated.  podebconf-report-po can
be called either in the top-level directory, or in debian or
debian/po subdirectories (or, for non
       debconf translations, from the po directory itself or its
parent directory).

       podebconf-report-po can also be used to send a call for
translations to a mailing list.  In that case, the POT file will be
attached.

       Different templates exist for translation update requests,
request to send updated PO files to a bug report (--submit) or for
calls for translations (--call).  The template can also be provided
by the user.  See the TEMPLATES
       section for more information on the templates.

regards,
	Holger