[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Response from school staff regarding progress tracking

uwe uwe.geercken at web.de
Mon Nov 9 19:58:15 UTC 2009

Jordan and all

my feeling would be that tuxtype and a progress measuring tool should
come with a similar design. would you agree?

to the other point: I think a database would be more efficient. with
5000 users you already get a lot of data (depending how granular you
want to capture). and then making analysis on top of this is too much
for xml I would say.

I have lots of experience with mysql. so I would recommend to use it -
its easy, quickly installed and many already fot it one way or the
other.

rgds,

uwe