[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Response from school staff regarding progress tracking

Matthew McSpadden webmaster at anvilsmithtech.com
Mon Nov 9 20:10:40 UTC 2009

I am quite familiar with PHP (a language frequently used to access
MYSQL) and MYSQL. I also have several years of experience in web
development. As you can probably see from the tux4kids websites (which I
worked on) I can code, but my designing leaves something lacking. If
someone had a design i'd be more than happy to contribute to making the
forms or whatever is needed into something accessible through a browser.

Matt