[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Interim Build on the website

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 14 22:51:03 UTC 2009

I'd say no as windows users will install a packaged SVN build that may
be broken in multiple ways. We'd then get bugs on it and people would
think that we are poorer quality.

Those who really want to get a bleeding edge build can get it from SVN
and would hopefully know what that meant. Although we always say 'no
warranty' I think we should save alpha and beta releases for our more
technical userbase. I really don't want schools installing a random
SVN version because it has a higher number.

Caroline

Sent from a mobile device.