[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Picture Book for Experiential Learning

Erica German ericagerman at sylvandellpublishing.com
Sun Nov 15 17:11:17 UTC 2009

We hope you are enjoying our bi-monthly emails and finding good things to use in your classroom and library. Our emails are education focused, short, and always have free things to use with your children. If you wish to opt out, we certainly understand and have tried to make it easy. You can always hit unsubscribe at the bottom, call toll free (877-958-2600), or email us (info at sylvandellpublishing.com), and we'll take care of it. We are nice folks trying to make a difference in children's reading and education, and we appreciate your interest and support.

We have 45 wonderful picturebooks with science and nature themes, feature 67 authors and illustrators, and publish 10 books each year. About 30% of the value of a Sylvan Dell book is in the book itself while 70% is the tremendous online content for use on Smartboards and with in-class projection. If you're curious, take a quick peak at our new title, Baby Owl's Rescue shown below. Every one of our titles has links to eBooks, Free Teaching Activities, and Interactive Quizzes.

Here are our showcased items for this e-mail. All of these can also be accessed from our homepage, www.SylvanDellPublishing.com.

Calendar of Special Days: A great listing of each month's "special days" with sources linked. This is one of the best compilations you'll find anywhere on the web. Any time you can teach within context, it helps cognitive retention.
Professional Discount for Teachers and Librarians: Enables teachers and librarians to receive the same 20-30% discount that their school receives.
With Christmas and the Holidays Season fast approaching, get your children wonderful books. Try our Book of the Month Club, a Gift Coupon, or our Personal eLibrary! Free gift wrapping through the end of the year.
School Resource Grants: Free, one-year unlimited access to the most technologically advanced eBooks, featuring Auto-Read, Auto-Flip, 3D Page Effects, and Selectable English and Spanish text and audio! Spectacular for classroom reading; school families have unlimited access from home.
Click image for grant awardee list

Family Coupon Program: If your school is enjoying a Sylvan Dell eBook Site License, this new program enables families to save 20% on book purchases while your school earns 10%. Parents build home libraries and help your school get more books and eBooks.
New Title Release: Our final 2009 title, Baby Owl's Rescue.                       Preview: eBook / PDFFor Creative Minds / (en Español)Teaching ActivitiesQuiz: Reading / FCM / MathRelated WebsitesAligned to State Standards
Lexile, AR, Reading Counts

Join us on Twitter, friend us on Facebook, or the follow the Sylvan Dell Blog.

Please call or email us with any questions.
Best Wishes,

Erica German
School & Library Sales Assistant

Sylvan Dell Publishing
976 Houston Northcutt Blvd., Ste. 3
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

www.SylvanDellPublishing.com

843-971-6722, 877-958-2600 (toll free), 843-216-3804 (fax)
So Much More Than a Picture Book

Sent By:
Sylvan Dell Publishing
976 Houston Northcutt Blvd., Suite 3
Mount Pleasant SC  29464
U.S.A.

To view as a web page press on or copy this link into your browsers address bar
https://www.swiftpage1.com/speasapage.aspx?X=2T0VYH61HR2I0GV400Z3WI

If you prefer not to receive future e-mails of this type, please copy to your browser or press on this link
 "http://www.swiftpage1.com/SpeSupIt.aspx?X=2T0VYH61HR2I0GV400Z3WI&Addr=tux4kids-tuxtype-dev~~2lists.alioth.debian.org" to unsubscribe.