[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] non free sounds & better backgrounds

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 20:35:58 UTC 2009

Hi Caroline,

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Caroline Ford
<caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I've put 2 possible in SVN.

Great!

I updated the game to use the more peaceful-sounding one for the fish
cascade game, and removed the old kmus?.wav files.

So, TuxType is now 100% compliant - hooray!

We should mention the licensing for the new sound files in
README_SOUNDS.txt.  Where did you find them? Ideally, we should find a
couple more music files so we can have a different one for each of the
four waves.

Thanks,

David