[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Tux Math now GPLv3 or later

Jesus Mager fongog at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 16:06:52 UTC 2010

2010/8/22 David Bruce <davidstuartbruce at gmail.com>:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have finished cleaning up all the copyright and license notices in
> Tux Math, and the code is now uniformly licensed as "GPL3 or later".
> In case anyone wants to use previous versions of our code in a GPL2
> project, there is a notice under doc/ stating where to get
> tuxmath-1.8.0.
>
> Tux Typing and T4K_Common will be reviewed and tidied up in due course.
>
> Best,
>
> David

Thank you david!

It is a very important work, I hope Free Software will advance a big
step forward with GPLv3 and with the migration (of a very important)
project as Tux4Kids is. OTOH, tuxhistory is based on TuxMath 1.7, so
if TuxMath did the migrations I suppose I can change also the license
notices in TH. ¿is this correct? If so, in the week I will change this
also in TH.

Chears!

--
Jesus Mager