[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] libt4k_common update

Brendan Luchen cheezmeister at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 16:30:51 UTC 2010

Hi David,

>> -Brendan, who will now proceed to drop several bombs on TuxType's master branch
>
> All joking aside, please don't push anything into the master branches
> that breaks them.  I don't want to repeat last year, where tuxmath was
> sort of borked from early summer until late fall.

Okay, I thought that might be the case. My only fear is that the
changes I'm making are so drastic that they might be difficult to
merge afterwards; but it'd definitely be nice to keep master stable
for a change ;) I won't push anything, then.

I did recently notice that input bug in TuxType; I wasn't sure whether
it was only in my branch, because AFAIK the library doesn't have
anything input-related, and if it does, it's certainly not being used.
The source code hasn't really changed much at all, TBH. Oh, well, more
fun to debug.

-Brendan