[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] Tux4Kids mentors needed for Google Code-In

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 00:01:30 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Looks like we are in much better shape now with several mentors.  One
thing I'm not clear on with regard to Melange is whether mentors can
create tasks and reassign tasks to different mentors, or whether that
has to be done by an admin.  Could someone with just mentor status
test this out?  If Melange lets you do it, feel free to create more
tasks or assign tasks to yourself as mentor.  Also, if anyone else
wants admin status, just let me know.  I think we can have multiple
admins, and we want to avoid having a single choke point in case I get
swamped by my job for several days.

Cheers,

David