[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxpaint-devel] [Tuxmath-devel] Fwd: [Tuxpaint-users] [fwd] Announcing Google Code-in

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Oct 11 17:33:11 UTC 2010

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 12:35:19PM -0400, Brendan Luchen wrote:
>    >From the small bit I've glanced over the description, this sounds pretty
>    cool. Think I can mentor if necessary.
>
>    -Brendan

I almost certainly don't have time to act as admin or mentor, but I'm definitely
all for it.  (Despite how "in progress" the current CVS version of Tux Paint
has become from the last GSOC ;) )

I'm also happy to get the word out via the tuxpaint-users mailing list
and tuxpaint.org website, if Tux4Kids does sign up and get accepted.

-bill!