[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Anyone interested in maintaining a Tux4Kids Facebook page?

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 12:42:54 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

I'm not a facebook user but seemingly everyone around me is.  I have
created a facebook account and grabbed the page name "Tux4Kids".  I
messed around with it for about an hour, but really it is just a
placeholder that isn't visible to the public.  If there is anyone with
enthusiasm for tux4kids who is proficient with facebook, I'd be happy
to have you set up an attractive page for the project.

Thanks,

David