[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] Support for right to left languages in tux type

sasayins sasayins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 01:53:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

I agree with you Dave. We need to brush up more the tuxmath codes and other
tux4kids apps for the next release. I am willing to help to clean and add
more features for the tuxmath. I know that the awesome GCI students are
currently working right now for the tuxmath like Aviral and Johndhel. So
maybe you can allocate the tasks that you are planning to execute.

I'm looking forward for the nice future of the tux4kids application
especially this year.

Thanks
kiko