[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] Anyone interested in maintaining a Tux4Kids Facebook page?

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 21:07:52 UTC 2011

Hi Akash,

>> So even though I have a page called "Tux4Kids" already, it is possible
>> to create another page with the same name?
>>

> I searched for the Tux4kids page, but didnt get any result. Can you give the
> link
> to the page? And I think yes, two pages can have the same name.

It is currently hidden from the public.  I'm at work and the firewall
blocks facebook, so I can't "publish" it or whatever it's called on
facebook.  But it doesn't really have anything worth keeping - go
ahead and start a new page from scratch.

However, I would suggest that you create a tux4kids-related email to
set up the account, rather than using your own main email, so that
care of the page could be handed over to someone else if you can't do
it anymore.  I'm assuming facebook doesn't have a way to transfer
pages from one user to another.  If it does, I guess it doesn't
matter.

Thanks,

David