[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Mac Port of Tux Type?

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 22:27:16 UTC 2011

Hi,

I just went to the site for Tux Type to grab the Mac Port for my
children, but the link doesn't work?

Ok, I've just gone back to grab the URI  only to find the mistake was mine (ish)

https://alioth.debian.org/frs/download.php/2380/TuxType_w_fonts-1.5.17-MacOS10.4+.dmg

is the "link", which throws me an SSL error.

http://alioth.debian.org/frs/download.php/2380/TuxType_w_fonts-1.5.17-MacOS10.4+.dmg

works!

Thanks for the hard work!

cheers
L.

--
Crunchiness is the gustatory sensation of muffled grinding of a
foodstuff. Crunchiness differs from crispiness in that a crispy item