[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] GSoC 2012 Proposal

Catalin Usurelu catalin.usurelu5 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 18:21:05 UTC 2012

Dear Sir,

I am sorry for the last minute proposal, I wanted to make sure
everything was in order.
I am a first year student at the Politechnic University of Bucharest
and I am interested in implementing a networking component for Tux
Type and also a new game mode that will use this module. I also want
to adapt as much as I can Tux Type to use the t4k_common library.

I compiled the code for all the Tux games (of course it was not hard
at all) and also began familiarizing myself with the source code.

Yours faithfully,

Catalin Usurelu