[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Submission of proposal for GSoC 2012

João Corrêa joao.lvwr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 18:29:07 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I'm interested on participating of GSoC2012 on the project TuxType. I've
just submitted my proposal for evaluation, and I'm waiting for any feedback
from you.

I have currently compiled the code from the git repository already, played
both TuxMath multi-player mode and TuxType cascading mode. I also looked at
the code of TuxMath to have an idea of what to do on TuxType, and wrote it
on the proposal.

I hope to be able to work with you soon.

Best Regards,

João Moreira