[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Deixar o TuxTyping com idioma Português como padrão

Pere Pujal i Carabantes perepujal at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 13:55:29 UTC 2013

Hi Jonathan,

El dj 11 de 07 de 2013 a les 17:07 +0000, en/na Jonathan Cerqueira va
escriure:

> Olá..  Boa Tarde!!
> Sou Instrutor e tenho incentivado meus alunos a utilizar o TuzTyping,
> porém não consigo deixar o idioma português como padrão. Fazer isso
> ajudaria a difusão do programa aos meus alunos.
>
> Você poderia me  ajudar nessa tarefa de deixar o TuxTyping em
> português, sem que ele volte para o inglês todas as vezes que é
> reiniciado.

You should tell what OS and version of tuxtype do you use, in a general
rule, to start tuxtype in portugese you have to start

tuxtype -t brazilian-portuguese
or maybe if you use windows
tuxtype.exe -t brazilian-portuguese

or instead you should configure the language in options->language
configuration->brazilian-portuguese

After you have done that, tuxtype should start by default in portuguese
unless you especify another theme with the "-t theme" option.

If you close tuxtype in portuguese then starting again it appears in
english, then this looks as a different problem and we will need more
info to help you.

Hope this helps
Pere