[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Fix Typo

Alangi Derick alangiderick at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 09:53:47 UTC 2015

Hello,
     Due to my interest in Tux Eng, i decided to install
TuxBlocks(Android version) to play the game and see how it work. But
as i was playing, i noticed a typo when the Tux is trying to help the
user on how to play the game.
    There is a statement where he said:
            If you you ever need me to repeat ..., but the statement
is suppost to be
            If you ever need me to repeat. So one "you" should be
removed so that this typo should be fixed by those who are working on
Tux block. I am not working on TuxBlocks like i would have done the
correction. If this mistake is in the android version, then i think it
will also be in the desktop version.
   Hope this will be fixed.

Regards
Alangi Derick Ndimnain