[Utnubu-maintainers] Re: Patch the patched please.

Filippo Giunchedi filippo at esaurito.net
Mon Nov 7 00:23:56 UTC 2005

On Sun, Nov 06, 2005 at 10:53:50PM +0100, Marco Amadori wrote:
> The maintainer of dmraid, Fillippo, could please give us which modules are not
> needed by dmraid from the below list:
>
> "raid0", "raid1", "raid10", "dm-mirror", "linear", "faulty"

excluding dm-mod which is needed by dmraid, I think none of the above modules is
needed by dmraid which does all the trickery by itself. However I'm CC'ing Heinz
Mauelshagen which is the author of dmraid just to be sure this is correct.

Note also that dmraid links to libdevmapper so you may want /lib available as
soon as possible.

filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi
PGP key: 0x6B79D401

Caelum, non animo mutant, qui trans mare currunt
Who crosses the sea changes the sky, not the soul.
-- Oratius