[Webmin-maintainers] Re: webmin-firewall, webmin-exports, etc. no longer in testing.

Jaldhar H. Vyas Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar@debian.org
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:02:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005, Edwin Clubb wrote:

> Thank you for your quick reply.  I am curious as to how/when this bug
> going to be resolved.  I have been unable to find any similiar issues
> reported for webmin-firewall on any other distro, or even by other
> Debian users.  I cannot see that this bug has ever been submitted to the
> webmin bug tracking system either (www.webmin.com/bugs.html), so it
> would seem that the developers are unaware of it.  Has anyone else even
> replicated the problem?

In the end, I downgraded the bug and marked it unreproducible.  Now there
are just a couple more downloads to be made, and the manual hinting by the
release managers, so we should see the missing modules back in sarge by
the weekend.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>