[Webmin-maintainers] Debian package for Webmin

Jamie Cameron jcameron at webmin.com
Tue Apr 4 05:34:25 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm the developer of Webmin, and I'm posting to this list to find out what
the current status of the Debian package for Webmin is. From what I've heard
it is currently un-maintained and may even be dropped from the APT repository ..

If that is the case, I'd be happy to take over maintenance of the package.
Perhaps someone with more knowledge of how Debian packages are maintained and
owned could explain how this should be done?

 - Jamie