[Yaird-devel] evms first try

Marco Amadori marco.amadori at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 11:25:01 UTC 2005

I tried latest bzr yaird on my system, here is the relevant part of yaird -t :

yaird error: Don't know how to choose between /dev/evms/boot
and /dev/mapper/boot for dm-3 (fatal)

and here it is the relevant code in perl/ActiveBlockDev.pm :

for my $p (@{$paths}) {
                        if ($p =~ m!^/dev/mapper/([^/]*)$!
                                ||$p =~ m!^/dev/evms/.*$!)
                        {
                                if (defined ($match)) {
                                        Base::fatal ("Don't know how to choose
between $match and $p for $na
me");
                                }
                                $match = $p;
                        }
                }

I think choosing  /dev/evms/boot over  /dev/mapper/boot will be fine, right ?

attached more output if u need.

--
ESC:wq