[Yast4debian-devel] Status report

Ramon Acedo ramon at linux-labs.net
Sun Jun 4 17:46:04 UTC 2006

Hello all,
El sáb, 03-06-2006 a las 17:15 +0200, Mario Fux escribió:
> Good morning
>
> The project is in freeze since several month and nobody seems to be interested
> anymore.

It's a shame! It's very difficult when everyone is enroled in other
projects or work
to go ahead with it all, in any case we now know that it's a real
possibility to port/adapt
YaST2 to Debian, it's a matter of having the time. If someone would be
interested
in it (catalan/spanish public administration for instance) in the future
we could relaunch
the project hopefuly funded. We could think in the future about projects
like the Google
Summer of Code for going on, just an idea...

We could write a note in the web site talking about the 'freeze' of the
project, what do
you think?

Ramon