[3dprinter-general] packages to be done

Andrea Colangelo warp10 at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 4 12:01:57 UTC 2014

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 11:31 AM, Thorsten Alteholz
<debian-3dprinting at alteholz.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 31 Jan 2014, Andrea Colangelo wrote:
>>
>> [1] https://wiki.debian.org/3D-printer#Repository
>
> ok, so the basics are done, but where are the packages?
>
> repsnapper is already available in the archive.

I'll mail paulliu asking him if he minds joining the gang.

> skeinforge is just a dummy package that depends on sfact and is available in
> the archive.

Same here for cwryu.
BTW: is skeinforge dead?

> octoprint is on mentors. Shouldn't it be added to alioth?

Indeed. I'll bribe the uploader with a sponsorhip he can't refuse.

> The only available package on alioth is slic3r, which is missing the debian
> direcotry!?

It's in the "debian" branch. I suppose Nicolas adopted a package not using gbp.

> Is there other software needed?

AFAIK there is nothing else we need other than the software listed on the wiki.

--
Andrea Colangelo                      |   http://andreacolangelo.com
Debian Developer <warp10 at debian.org>  |   Ubuntu Developer <warp10 at ubuntu.com>