[3dprinter-general] Joining the 3d-printer packaging team

Andrea Colangelo warp10 at debian.org
Tue Feb 4 12:18:51 UTC 2014

Hi paulliu,

I am Andrea Colangelo, one of the admins of the 3d-printer packaging
team [1]. I am writing to you in your role of maintainer of repsnapper,
a software related to 3d-printing. I would like to know if you are
interested in joining our team and team-maintain the package.

Team-maintaining packages is great because several people can co-work on
packages, improving the quality of packages and reacting faster to new
upstream versions or bug reports. You would keep the maintainership of
your package, the team would be added to Uploaders, and the packaging
would be saved in the team repository.

The team is quite new, so we are bootstrapping right now. If you want
more information, feel free to susbscribe our mailing list [3] or come visit
us on #debian-3dpriting @ OFTC.

Looking forward to hear from you,
Andrea,

[1] https://alioth.debian.org/projects/3dprinter/