[cut-team] Article about CUT

Adnan Hodzic adnan at foolcontrol.org
Thu Mar 17 17:44:52 UTC 2011

Here's the draft 2, I'm currently looking for someone who's native
speaker to check it one more time.

Here's the draft 2: http://goo.gl/jO03N

> Your description of unstable/testing/stable is oversimplified and flawed.

Reason I got it so simplified is because its target audience, some of
those people don't even know Ubuntu is even based on Debian.

> I don't really find the Android reference pertinent.

Somehow I find it to be related :-/

I fixed every other part you mentioned that needs fixing or could be
said in different way. Thank you for you input.

Adnan