[Debian-eeepc-devel] another prerelease eeepc-live image ready for testing

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Sun Jan 3 00:08:58 UTC 2010

On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 14:39:44 +0100
Paul Menzel <paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> I think Shawn asked, because before you wrote you will make a bigger
> image with all kernel modules included for testing.

Makes sense, except that was when I was going to produce the image the
next day, and then someone provided an lsmod on the list ... plus a
tester on irc with model 1201HA helped us confirm that everything was
fine before I announced this prerelease, so thanks to all of your help,
we were able to re-add all of the modules we need.

Ben
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg at debian.org