[Debian-eeepc-devel] another prerelease eeepc-live image ready for testing

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Sun Jan 3 00:52:33 UTC 2010

On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 20:08:58 -0400
Ben Armstrong <synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> wrote:
> Makes sense, except that was when I was going to produce the image the
> next day, and then someone provided an lsmod on the list ... plus a
> tester on irc with model 1201HA helped us confirm that everything was
> fine before I announced this prerelease, so thanks to all of your help,
> we were able to re-add all of the modules we need.

Speaking of modules, 1201N is going to need a whole different set of
modules, and since the older eeepc models are all 686 and 1201N is
amd64, I think we need to make it clear in the wiki right now that both
our custom installer and this live image aren't addressing the 1201N.
But if someone with this hardware cares to take the live image and build
it for the 1201N for testing purposes, the source code is there ...
have at it. :) I can answer any questions you might have about using it
here or on the irc channel.

Ben
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg at debian.org