[Debian-ha-maintainers] state of debian-ha

Ferenc Wagner wferi at niif.hu
Fri Dec 11 16:12:04 UTC 2015

Arturo Borrero Gonzalez <arturo.borrero.glez at gmail.com> writes:

> On 10 December 2015 at 17:27, Ferenc Wagner <wferi at niif.hu> wrote:
>
>> Arturo Borrero Gonzalez <arturo.borrero.glez at gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> I think it worth pushing pacemaker to unstable as soon as possible so
>>> people can start testing the stack and reporting bugs.
>>
>> Agreed.  One thing keeping back the Pacemaker package is the licensing
>> of its documentation.  It's GFDL, so we should check that it does not
>> contain invariant sections.  I don't know how to do that, though.
>>

> Could we simply repack and drop the documentation by now or something?

After a fresh look, I suspect that this licensing discrepancy might be
unintended.  I sent a question to the ClusterLabs users list asking for
clarification.

> Also: Would you please give pointers to your packaging repo?

You can find my current source package at "deb-src
http://apt.niif.hu/debian sid main".  My packaging repo is not usable at
the moment, but I will clean up and share it shortly.
--
Regards,
Feri.