[Debian-ha-maintainers] ocf:pacemaker:controld fails on Debian Jessie since dlm_controld doesn't exist

Hal Martin hal.martin at eon-offgrid.com
Mon Nov 9 10:52:48 UTC 2015

Thanks, I missed the thread discussing this from September.

I'll look and report back my findings (good or bad).

-Hal

--
System Engineer

E.ON Off Grid Solutions
Völklinger Straße 4
D-40219 Düsseldorf

Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Daniel Becker
Sitz/Registered Office: Düsseldorf
Amtsgericht/District Court: Düsseldorf
HRB 71536