[Debian-ha-maintainers] Freeze status, Heartbeat plans

Valentin Vidic Valentin.Vidic at CARNet.hr
Tue Dec 20 13:40:34 UTC 2016

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 01:13:27PM +0100, Christoph Berg wrote:
> I don't think the original IRC conversation had more details, iirc it
> was just "it doesn't work". So far no one has had the nerves to really
> look into the details there.
>
> My gut feeling would be that merely documenting this would be enough
> to get the issue resolved, but then again, someone would need to check
> out the details...
>
> Or we just downgrade it, claiming the situation is no worse than
> before.

One issue with apache is reported here but it seems to be misdiagnosed:

  http://serverfault.com/questions/723583/using-heartbeat-with-systemd

And if there are big issues with systemd support I think there would be
more bug reports for the jessie version of this package already?

--
Valentin