[Debian-med-packaging] r-cran-medadherence_1.01-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Xiangyang Ye xyexye08 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 16:17:43 UTC 2009

Dear Andreas, et al,

It's an honor to have medAdherence be chosen packaged in the distribution.

"cmos.rda" is a imaginary dataset, which only includes 3 fake patients and a
total of 14 observations with 4 variables, for the purpose of showing how to
calculate the medication adherence by different definitions. There is no
license issue at all.

> cmos
   ptid     rxdate supplies rxDay
1     1   1/1/2007       30 13514