[Debian-med-packaging] How to create the precompued results in GenomicAlignments

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Mon Jul 21 20:36:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

I need to package GenomicAlignments for Debian to be able to upgrade
several BioConductor modules in Debian to the latest version.
Unfortunately there are some binary files in it which are not accepted
by our ftpmaster since they come with no visible source.  Could you
please give a short explanation how

    vignettes/precomputed_results/*.rda
    vignettes/summarizeOverlaps-modes.pdf

were created?