[Debian-med-packaging] Upgrading picard-tools

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Mon Mar 14 00:25:18 UTC 2016

Le Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 05:58:36PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 09:49:20PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> >
> > I do not see the most recent tags for the upstream imports; have you forgot
> > to push them or are they missing on your side as well ?
>
> Pushed upstream/2.1.1+dfsg.
>
> Thanks for reminding me

Hi Andreas and everybody,

I just ran "git merge upstream/2.1.1+dfsg" and pushed it.

This merge did not change the master branch (since Andreas already merged the
new upstream sources by hand), but in my understanding it is necessary for
git-buildpackage to function correctly at the next run of "gbp import-orig".
Otherwise, it would try to "patch" the master branch with the diff from the
previous known merge, which was with 1.141+dfsg.1, and this would fail since
the changes between 1.141+dfsg.1 and 2.1.1+dfsg are already in the master
branch.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles