[Debian-med-packaging] Upgrading picard-tools

Vincent Danjean vdanjean.ml at free.fr
Mon Mar 14 22:25:35 UTC 2016

  Hi,

Le 13/03/2016 12:27, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> There is a remaining build error which should be probably easy to fix
> by --source 1.7 (Java 1.5 does not know <> diamond operator according
> to the error message I've got).

  In fact, 1.8 is required (due to lambda expressions according to
the next error message)
  And htsjdk must be (at least) at the same version
=> I added (build)dependencies on libhtsjdk-java (>= 2.1.1),
   should we also add libhtsjdk-java (<< 2.1.2)
                   or libhtsjdk-java (<< 2.2)
                   or ... ?

  I also copied the few lines from htsjdk to run the tests without
the jacoco tools.
  All tests pass (in C locale, not in my French locale => an upstream
bug with floating point number representation)

> I'll keep my hands now away from it and wait for further messages.

  Now, I've a error with the "mh_installjar" invocation in debian/rules.
But I will stop here for today...

  Regards,
    Vincent