[Debian-med-packaging] SeqAn2 architectures

Kevin Murray kevin.murray at anu.edu.au
Fri Sep 23 00:43:10 UTC 2016

Hi Sascha,

I can't offer any immediate assistance, but I did note they have started
supplying "generic" as well as "sse3" precompiled binaries. So I assume that
there is a flag somewhere in CMake that enables more backwards compatible SMID
instructions to be emitted.

I'll take a quick look at the CMake file, but if I don't post back soon,
perhaps forward upstream for comments?

Cheers