[Debichem-devel] New packaging project being started

Filippo Rusconi lopippo at debian.org
Wed Nov 21 16:55:12 UTC 2012

Dear Andreas,

[ writing only to debichem-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org since I know you
are subscribed ]

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 04:42:00PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 02:06:16PM +0100, Filippo Rusconi wrote:
> > <cool story striped>
> > Many thanks to the Debichem administrators who kindly answered their
> > requests about setting up git access accounts.
> >
> > Thank you for listening,
>
> Thanks for reporting.  I can confirm that your essay was also interesting
> from a Debian Med perspective (and yes, I remember you Grenoble talk ;-).)
> Please keep the biologists at Debian Med informed if we should know about
> important new packages we could add to our tasks as well.

Thank you for these kind words.

Now, I would like to manage a bit the
http://blends.alioth.debian.org/debichem/tasks/polymer task.

How should I start learning to modify the blend software suite? I've
cloned the

http://anonscm.debian.org/git/blends/blends.git

repos, and I'm starting to delve into
it. However, it would be easier with some quick coaching :-)

Hope you're doing fine,

Ciao
Filippo

--